Why to choose Norges Hus Modular house?
Modular homes are typically less expensive than traditional homes. This is because they are built in a factory, where materials can be purchased in bulk and costs are minimized.
Speed of construction
Norges Hus Modular Homes are constructed much faster than traditional homes, as most of the construction process takes place in a factory. This can significantly reduce the time it takes to move into your new home.
Norges Hus Modular Homes can be fully customized to your individual needs and preferences. You can choose from a range of designs, layouts, and finishes to create a home that is uniquely yours
Almost passive house energy rated A+ or above
Timber building with seismic resistance class 1
Framed external bearing wall structure finished with external wooden façade with thermal performance coefficient equivalent to: U = 0.19 W/m2
The roof with roof trusses supplied has a thermal performance coefficient equivalent to: U = 0.18 W/m2
STRUCTURES IN SOLID AND/OR LAMINATED WOOD
The solid and/or laminated wood structures meet the requirements set out in clause A of section 11.1 of NTC 2018 standards (CE marking of structural elements)
All the windows and patio doors are triple glazed with double cavity and have Class S profiles (as specified in standard EN 12608). They also have a very high radiation resistance value (12 GJ/m2), well above the limit stipulated by the standard.
The structural guarantee is for ten years.
Customized floor plan possible – costs extra
Floor area: 48 m² / Living area: approx. 39,5 m²
NorgesHus Modern Modular Houses offers you every comfort and a pleasant indoor climate on over 39,5 m² of living space, for a cozy home. Enjoy the construction of a high-quality modular house with a facade cladding made of Pine and a very beautiful wood structure. With the spacious terrace and small pergola, the house is perfect as a permanent residence or holiday home, a perfect place to live in and with nature. The purchase price includes according to specification. The delivery time is approximately 6 – 8 weeks.
- Dimensions 8.00 x 6,60 x 2.90 meters (width, length, height). Roof pitch from 1° to 2°
- Spacious rooms, high ceilings 2.30 m.
- Large PVC windows, 2.1 m. Plastic frames with triple glazing
- High insulation value, very suitable for permanent residence.
- Truly solid house with thick walls.
- Interior walls with plasterboard.
- Facade cladding with Pine, with a very beautiful wood structure.
Ground area – 48m2
Living area – 39,5m3
Rooms – 1 living room + 1 bedroom
Bathrooms – 1
SECTION OF NORGES HUS MODULAR HOUSE
WINDOWS AND WINDOW DOORS
- PVC, in white or in a colour selected from our catalogue – colour windows costs extra
- Triple glazing with double cavity
- Class S profiles
- Radiation resistance coefficient equivalent to 12 GJ/m2
- Thermal performance coefficients Uw value = up to 0.50 W/(m2K) Uf value = 0.95 W/(m²K)
Swedoor Basic exterior doors are an excellent choice for both the main entrance of a house and as an economic door, thanks to their good price and quality ratio.
Two metal leaves inside the door leaf ensure stability even in harsh conditions.
MAIN MATERIAL: EPS 60 MM
TYPE: SINGLE DOOR
SURFACE FINISH: PAINTED
GLASS: CLEAR GLASS
WARRANTY: 2-YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY.
SANITARY PREINSTALLATION / PIPES
ELECTRICAL PREINSTALLATION / CABLES
- Preparation of working structural drawings
- Static stability test on the structures, including:
– verification of the structural design drawings
– verification of material test certificates
– technical inspection reports
LIST OF TECHNICAL SUPPLIES AND SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SUPPLIES AND ARE THEREFORE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT:
- Foundation slab
- Scaffolding and portable ladders
- Plugging of openings and perimeter walls before finishing coat
- Where it is not possible for articulated trucks to access the construction site, transport from the nearest accessible unloading point to the site is the responsibility of the client
- Lodging for the assembly team for the entire duration of the assembly phase
- Disposal of site waste
- Everything not explicitly specified in the sections set out in this offer
- Travel costs of Assembly team