Modern Modular House 48m²
What is included in the price
General description of NorgesHus Modular House:
Almost passive house energy rated A+ or above.
Timber building with seismic resistance class 1.
Framed external bearing wall structure finished with external wooden façade with thermal performance coefficient equivalent to: U = 0.19 W/m².
The roof with roof trusses supplied has a thermal performance coefficient equivalent to: U = 0.18 W/m².
The solid and/or laminated wood structures meet the requirements set out in clause A of section 11.1 of NTC 2018 standards (CE marking of structural elements).
All the windows and patio doors are triple glazed with double cavity and have Class S profiles (as specified in standard EN 12608). They also have a very high radiation resistance value (12 GJ/m2), well above the limit stipulated by the standard.
The structural guarantee is for ten years.
- Dimensions 8.00 x 6,60 x 2.90 meters (width, length, height). Roof pitch from 1° to 2°
- Spacious rooms, high ceilings 2.30 meters.
- Large PVC windows, 2.1 m. Plastic frames with triple glazing
- High insulation value, very suitable for permanent residence.
- Truly solid house with thick walls.
- Interior walls with plasterboard.
- Facade cladding with Pine, with a very beautiful wood structure.
Ground area – 48m²
Living area – 39,5m²
Rooms – 1 living room + 1 bedroom
Bathrooms – 1
- PVC, in white or in a colour selected from our catalogue – colour windows costs extra
- Triple glazing with double cavity
- Class S profiles
- Thermal performance coefficients
- Uw value = up to 0.50 W/(m2K)
- Uf value = 0.95 W/(m²K)
Swedoor Basic exterior doors
are an excellent choice for both the main entrance of a house and as an economic door, thanks to their good quality. Two metal leaves inside the door leaf ensure stability even in harsh conditions.
– Sanitary pre installation / Pipes
– Electrical preparation / Cables
Preparation of working structural drawings
Static stability test on the structures, including:
- verification of the structural design drawings
- verification of material test certificates
- technical inspection reports
Prices start from 40 000.-* € + vat
Affordable, High-Quality Modular Homes from NorgesHus.
Our modular homes are not only built to stand the test of time, but they are also cost-effective. Our process reduces typical construction waste and offers predictability during the planning process, saving you from unexpected costs and delays.
* – VAT IS not included
WHAT’S INCLUDED AND WHAT IS NOT:
At NorgesHus, we also provide customizable options for your modular home.
NorgesHus Modern Modular Houses offers you every comfort and a pleasant indoor climate on over 39,5 m² of living space, for a cozy home. Enjoy the construction of a high-quality modular house with a facade cladding made of Pine and a very beautiful wood structure. With the spacious terrace and small pergola, the house is perfect as a permanent residence or holiday home, a perfect place to live in and with nature. The purchase price includes according to specification.